Kershaw to DL

bpilktree

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mixed feelings. Like you, I feel like we dodged (no pun) a bullet and perhaps the O's can build on the momentum of a strong start to the West Coast trip. On the other hand, I'd have loved to see how we did vs. an ace like him. Seems the O's have fared pretty well vs. past aces in limited series (the trio of Tigers Cy Youngs in '14) and how the O's don't seem intimidated by Price in the AL East.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any word on Puig? I saw he left the game last night.

http://chavezravinefiends.sportsblog.com/posts/20754503/dodgers-news--yasiel-puig-leaves-game-in-ninth-after-crashing-into-wall.html

For the second time in as many days, the Los Angeles Dodgers saw one of their outfielder leave a game early after crashing into a wall. On Tuesday it was Joc Pederson and on Wednesday it was Yasiel Puig.

While Pederson exited the game immediately after the play in which he hit the wall, Puig remained in the game and even had an at-bat before he was taken out. Fortunately for the Dodgers, neither player was seriously injured; however, Pederson could see time on the disabled list if he doesn't improve in the coming days.

Hopefully he's good to go. He's not a very productive player and at the same time he's entertaining to watch.

He's fine - just a minor knee contusion. He's in the lineup against Zach Davies today. I still think he's a great talent who will come around at some point.

I blame Roy. You've now moved on to your jinxs DL ing players. Man' date=' you have strong magic Roy. ;)[/quote']

In case anybody missed it:

I'll tell you now, if you think we can beat Kershaw, think again. Thats a definite loss right now on the road.

Yes, Roy's powers are scary. But hopefully Kershaw will be all healed up by August 5, when Boston comes to LA. :D

Archived