vs. Mariners 7/2

weams

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can the people who smugly insisted that Cruz would be awful by now when the O's let him go please see if you can fit your head inside your shoes?

He's tremendous. And he should be awful. I just figured he would stop the PEDs. My bad.

This Angels team has lost 10 of their last 11 games before utterly demolishing the Red Sox at Fenway.

The same week that the Devil Rays broke their long losing streak by beating the Red Sox 2 out of 3.

Playing weeks of horrible baseball? The Red Sox will fix you right up.

Yeah. So true.

It seems like we always get teams going on tears. Reminds me of the series vs. Astros who swept us then have been on a tear ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tampa not on a tear when we swept them. San Diego not on a tear. We can't win every game. 7 in a row, then teams lose a few. It happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, I'm done watching until we are out of Seattle. We suck against this team right now. I got better things to do than stay up til 1 or 2 am watching this. Haha. I know I won't live up to this pledge though. I'll probably be watching again in half an hour. But in case I don't, enjoy the game folks and I hope we do better!

Tampa not on a tear when we swept them. San Diego not on a tear. We can't win every game. 7 in a row, then teams lose a few. It happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was referring to teams who swept us. For example, like the Astros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived