vs. ANGELS, 7/08

OFFNY

Should have worn 1988 uniforms tonight. Never seen Hardy muff two balls like that in a game before.

I remember a game from last year or maybe the year before like this. It doesn't happen often though.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a psychiatrist, I don't make sweeping conclusions about human motivation, morale from a look on someone's face on a TV screen in the middle of 1 game out of 162. Maybe after an interview and an extensive mental status exam....but a look, no. But they could be, I suppose. Though after hitting a few home runs I notice that look is usually gone.

As someone trained to read faces and body language, I'll stand by my statement that they are demoralized. Clearly, even a simpleton can see their heads are not in this game. I don't care how mentally tough you are, its demoralizing when your pitching puts you in a hole every single night.

As someone trained to read faces and body language, I'll stand by my statement that they are demoralized. Clearly, even a simpleton can see their heads are not in this game. I don't care how mentally tough you are, its demoralizing when your pitching puts you in a hole every single night.

Yeah, Schoop was clinically depressed right there. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived