Adam Jones and the 1 pitch at bat

SamsHorn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
in 2016, he is batting .305 with a .OPS of .854

Again, like Jagwar said, let the dude swing at the first pitch all he wants.

Just because he does not fit some idea of what he should be does not mean that what he is is not just fine.

Just because he does not fit some idea of what he should be does not mean that what he is is not just fine.

I have NO problem with AJ at leadoff, thought Buck was nuts, when he first announced it, but what the heck, it is working for this team, and like Cakes did, in 2014.

None of them are text book leadoff hitters, but sometimes, you have to think outside the book.

I have NO problem with AJ at leadoff, thought Buck was nuts, when he first announced it, but what the heck, it is working for this team, and like Cakes did, in 2014.

None of them are text book leadoff hitters, but sometimes, you have to think outside the book.

Textbook lead-off hitters are so 2000 and late. Who wrote the text? Who approved it?

Can anyone remember Jones ever taking the first pitch of a game? I'm sure it has happened but I can't think of when it did.

Last night Adam Jones was the first batter of the game and he had a 5 pitch At Bat.

If you look at the first batter of a game stat, Adam Jones has concluded his at bat with 1 pitch thrown 5 out of 24 Plate Appearances.

Last night Adam Jones was the first batter of the game and he had a 5 pitch At Bat.

If you look at the first batter of a game stat, Adam Jones has concluded his at bat with 1 pitch thrown 5 out of 24 Plate Appearances.

Yes, but he swung and missed on the first pitch, which was the question he asked.

Archived