Giolito For O'Day or Brach

joew

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Gioloto for Miller was speculation, not fact.

I hope as a Nats fan too, they wouldn't do that.

Brach is the guy we should trade.

I think you are underestimating the value of Britton. If you are serious about winning, no way you trade Britton. Britton is probably the best closer in baseball right now. I would rather have Britton than Gioloto, and I really like Gioloto.

Brach is the guy we should trade as I have been pounding the pavement on for a month.

LOL do you think I don't realize how good and valuable Britton is? That's why I suggested him. Because that who it is going to take AT MINIMUM.

On a side note you are a Nats fan? :confused:

LOL do you think I don't realize how good and valuable Britton is? That's why I suggested him. Because that who it is going to take AT MINIMUM.

On a side note you are a Nats fan? :confused:

I live in DC and go to both Orioles and Nats games. Always be an Orioles fan first, but like both.

This year I have been to more O's games because I have gone to giveaways, with my dad and other friends.

The Pirates shouldn't be trading Melancon anyway. Like the Orioles, they're battling for the playoffs. Sure, they've got a couple of other guys they think can close, but when you're in the middle of a pennant race you don't deal away a key player unless you're getting back another top player who can help you win now.

As I noted earlier, it would take Britton (at least) to pry Giolito from the Nationals. But since Giolito isn't somebody who's likely to help win this year, the Orioles can't afford to do it. It would be throwing up a surrender flag. And if the Orioles weren't going to be sellers last year (when they clearly should have), it would be insane to deal such a vital player in the middle of a pennant race. Maybe over the off-season you think about doing it, but not now.

The Gioloto for Miller was speculation, not fact.

I hope as a Nats fan too, they wouldn't do that.

Brach is the guy we should trade.

I think you are underestimating the value of Britton. If you are serious about winning, no way you trade Britton. Britton is probably the best closer in baseball right now. I would rather have Britton than Gioloto, and I really like Gioloto.

Brach is the guy we should trade as I have been pounding the pavement on for a month.

Gioloo for Miller was the report. NY turned it down.

Gioloo for Miller was the report. NY turned it down.

We are reading the same things. It's funny when Ken Rosenthal "reports" things for the Orioles you don't like, you laugh it down. This might be true but no way to know. Go back and put your Phillies jersey on:)

We are reading the same things. It's funny when Ken Rosenthal "reports" things for the Orioles you don't like, you laugh it down. This might be true but no way to know. Go back and put your Phillies jersey on:)

I don't think I read Ken about that. Pretty sure my read was Sherman, who I find to be solid. I mostly disagree with Ken when he makes up clubhouse drama for the Orioles. Because of grudge. Not when he parrots what everyone else of the beat is reporting.

I don't think I read Ken about that. Pretty sure my read was Sherman, who I find to be solid. I mostly disagree with Ken when he makes up clubhouse drama for the Orioles. Because of grudge. Not when he parrots what everyone else of the beat is reporting.

My point is just because something is being reported, doesn't mean it is fact...

Unless it is convenient for you to make a point:)

Archived