vs. ASTROS, 8/20

Sessh

And I'll admit if I'm wrong. I just think he didn't adjust well to the extra rest. Arm may very well be fine, but he's out of sync and out of rhythm as Ben says. I'm leaning that way. But hey, Sessh and Roy may be right. I just think Buck and Wallace would not send him out there hurt. That's just not something I could envision them doing.

Tillman might have said he was fine and is not.Has happened before.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I'll admit if I'm wrong. I just think he didn't adjust well to the extra rest. Arm may very well be fine, but he's out of sync and out of rhythm as Ben says. I'm leaning that way. But hey, Sessh and Roy may be right. I just think Buck and Wallace would not send him out there hurt. That's just not something I could envision them doing.

I could because the Orioles are that desperate and know how important Tillman is for the chances that this team makes the playoffs. Without him, we are unlikely to make it and the Astros seem to really want to get in

themselves now.

Sorry for snapping a bit. I'm just seriously irritated at this whole situation.

I could because the Orioles are that desperate and know how important Tillman is for the chances that this team makes the playoffs. Without him, we are unlikely to make it and the Astros seem to really want to get in

themselves now.

Sorry for snapping a bit. I'm just seriously irritated at this whole situation.

It's ok. We're all massively irritated. We care.

This. Characters.

Archived