vs. D-RAYS, 9/05

OFFNY

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny thing? I had a long, vivid dream right before I woke up (during the first hour of the game, but with the radio off, so I wasn't being influenced by my environment) of the Orioles playing an exhibition game -- yes, in September -- in India, at an indoor "stadium" that was basically a huge open cube made out of skittles. And my mom and I were in the stands.

And the Orioles were getting crushed by the Blue Jays because their starting pitcher in this exhibition game was Tommy Hunter. Buck said it was all he could spare during a playoff run; I asked him :) And of course the Blue Jays had their best starting lineup against us and Aaron Sanchez.

Glad that dream didn't come to pass and another, better dream happened in the actual game... 7-3...

I literally turned on the game with Alvarez at bat in the inning that JUST ended. And then the hits started to fall after those two Ks.

Hahaha....I've had some weird, vivid dreams right before waking up like that.

Funny thing? I had a long, vivid dream right before I woke up (during the first hour of the game, but with the radio off, so I wasn't being influenced by my environment) of the Orioles playing an exhibition game -- yes, in September -- in India, at an indoor "stadium" that was basically a huge open cube made out of skittles. And my mom and I were in the stands.

And the Orioles were getting crushed by the Blue Jays because their starting pitcher in this exhibition game was Tommy Hunter. Buck said it was all he could spare during a playoff run; I asked him :) And of course the Blue Jays had their best starting lineup against us and Aaron Sanchez.

Glad that dream didn't come to pass and another, better dream happened in the actual game... 7-3...

I literally turned on the game with Alvarez at bat in the inning that JUST ended. And then the hits started to fall after those two Ks.

Dude! Can I buy some of that smoke? :D

Archived