Bluejay Series

Diehard_O's_Fan

Who is pitching in the Bluejays series? Will it be Gausman, Tillman and Ubaldo. Buck should be fired if he pitches Gallardo in this series. The Orioles will be facing three good pitchers in this series. This series does not look good on paper especially since the Orioles are not hitting very well. The Orioles don't deserve to go to the playoffs if they can't win two out of three. They will probably have to face the Bluejays in the playoffs if they do get in. If they can't beat the Bluejays now how can they beat them in the playoffs.

Who is pitching in the Bluejays series? Will it be Gausman' date=' Tillman and Ubaldo. Buck should be fired if he pitches Gallardo in this series. The Orioles will be facing three good pitchers in this series. This series does not look good on paper especially since the Orioles are not hitting very well. The Orioles don't deserve to go to the playoffs if they can't win two out of three. They will probably have to face the Bluejays in the playoffs if they do get in. If they can't beat the Bluejays now how can they beat them in the playoffs.[/quote']

They are 7-9 this season against them.

So to say, they can't beat them, is just ludicrous.

The game is played on the real baseball diamond, and not the keyboard fantasy world.

Gausman, Ubaldo, Tillman is the order.

Not sure why you'd say they don't deserve it if they lose 2 out of 3. If they win 89 games and Detroit wins less, of course they deserve it.

Do you think it's more likely they go 3-1 against Toronto or 2-2? If it's 2-2 then I'd rather them win that fourth game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is pitching in the Bluejays series? Will it be Gausman' date=' Tillman and Ubaldo. Buck should be fired if he pitches Gallardo in this series. The Orioles will be facing three good pitchers in this series. This series does not look good on paper especially since the Orioles are not hitting very well. The Orioles don't deserve to go to the playoffs if they can't win two out of three. They will probably have to face the Bluejays in the playoffs if they do get in. If they can't beat the Bluejays now how can they beat them in the playoffs.[/quote']

If we don't win 2 of 3 we probably aren't making it in with DET facing a damaged CLE team and ATL with an extra game to play. If they win tonight, they can easily make up one game over the last six. If we don't win two of three I don't think we go to the playoffs, whether we deserve it or not.

I don't know anything everybody else doesn't know, but I think 1 win vs. Toronto and 3 against NY would leave us in pretty good shape.

There's a good chance that by this weekend the NYYs will be out of it, and that Tanaka will be shut down, along with other NYY veteran pitchers who have thrown a lot of innings since the team's "restructuring." That would leave is facing some young and mediocre starting pitchers -- you know, the kind that often one-hit us for five or six innings.

Who is pitching in the Bluejays series? Will it be Gausman' date=' Tillman and Ubaldo. Buck should be fired if he pitches Gallardo in this series. The Orioles will be facing three good pitchers in this series. This series does not look good on paper especially since the Orioles are not hitting very well. [b']The Orioles don't deserve to go to the playoffs if they can't win two out of three.[/b] They will probably have to face the Bluejays in the playoffs if they do get in. If they can't beat the Bluejays now how can they beat them in the playoffs.

The Orioles will deserve to to go the playoffs if they finish the regular season with more wins than 10 other teams in the AL. That won't be determined simply by how they do in this series against Toronto. 162 games. Not 3.

If we don't win 2 of 3 we probably aren't making it in with DET facing a damaged CLE team and ATL with an extra game to play. If they win tonight, they can easily make up one game over the last six. If we don't win two of three I don't think we go to the playoffs, whether we deserve it or not.

While there are a million different scenarios, I don't think winning 2 in Toronto is a must. Technically, I don't think that winning 1 in Toronto is a must, though I wouldn't want to head to New York having lost three in a row. I think you are overrating the likelihood that the Tigers go on a big run this week.

In 2012, the Orioles went 2?5 against Texas during the regular season, but that didn't stop them from beating them the Wildcard game. The 2014 Orioles were 1?5 against the Tigers, but that didn't stop them from sweeping the LDS.

The OP created a thread asking a question that could have been easily answered in two seconds by a basic search on ESPN or MLB.COM. Then goes off on a rant about not being able to beat the Blue Jays.

This is a troll job. Skankhunt42 would be proud.

If we don't win 2 of 3 we probably aren't making it in with DET facing a damaged CLE team and ATL with an extra game to play.

Well, the Braves just ripped off 7 wins in a row, including 2 or 3 from the Nats and a sweep of the Mets. Hopefully they can keep up the magic for the next week.

Archived