Hitting Coach

Bird Dog

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I imagine all hitting coaches wish they were as important to the team as the fans think they are.

How many pitching coaches have we had in the last few years. The Ravens are 3-0 and people are calling for the Offensive and Defensive coordinators heads. I would say a co-coordinator in football has a lot more to do with the teams success than a hitting coach.

If players don't listen to what the hitting coach is telling them it doesn't matter who you have out there. Here is what they hear: Chris Davis 7 year contract at 23 million a year by swinging for the fences with every pitch.

How many pitching coaches have we had in the last few years. The Ravens are 3-0 and people are calling for the Offensive and Defensive coordinators heads. I would say a co-coordinator in football has a lot more to do with the teams success than a hitting coach.

If players don't listen to what the hitting coach is telling them it doesn't matter who you have out there. Here is what they hear: Chris Davis 7 year contract at 23 million a year by swinging for the fences with every pitch.

I'd actually welcome that versus all the striking out looking.

Archived