Another year and interest in additional my a cheap starter

Roll Tide

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would the Mets do Gallardo and Brach for Zack Wheeler (assuming he passes our physical). Helps the back end of their BP and gives a cheaper option for Colon.

Put ZW in the BP and give him the Bundy treatment.

If we are trading it should be for a COF.

For steroids? That was the question, not PED's in general.

It was?

I thought we didn't like know PED abusers here?

I'm so confused. :confused:

We have adored several.
Miguel, Palmerio, Jay Gibbons, Nelson Cruz. Am I missing anyone?
Davis..
He said he did it once. Davis never did steroids

Those are in chronological order.

I said PEDs. Someone decided to change the narrative to steroids after I had already mentioned Davis.

MLB considers Amphetamines performance enhancing drugs.

The question is this: What can Britton realistically get you?

Say Britton gets the Orioles a Miller-like haul of young arms AAA- level, close arms.

Do you think Britton could net say three MiL arms or two MiL arms and an OF bat? To whom should we be shopping him? The Yankees? The Giants? The Royals? I am trying to think of teams with noted weaknesses in their pen and some solid youth on the MLB, or high Minors.

Now, if you don't want to part with Britton just yet (maybe you want him to continue doing what he is doing and wait for his value to peak in the Spring) or maybe ever because he is a uniquely special Andrew Miller-like arm that is simply a key to the success of the team; okay then, looking at that list I am drawn to these guys:

Hellickson

Holland

• 2 weeks later...
Brett oberholtzer, who had a forgettable 2016, has been designated for assignment. I'd take a flier on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spring Training invite type move. Don't put him on the 40-man.

The question should be, "is this guy better or worse than Vance Worley in the spot starter role"?

Archived