Aubrey Huff write autobiography and details about his addition and recovery

Redskins Rick

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2016/11/aubrey-huff-on-his-new-book-and-the-issues-that-almost-killed-him.html

Wow. I will have to get this book.

?This isn?t just a baseball book, this is a book mainly about everyday life that people go through. Not just in sports and athletes in general, but millions and millions of people in the world today. The stuff we strive for - the success, the money, the fame, all of it - I?m living proof that none of it means (crap). It?s not going to bring you happiness if you don?t have the right things in front of you.?

I assume it's a horse[bleep] book.

The quotes in the Roch column seem pretty genuine.

I just hope CD and others using this drug know what they are doing with this stuff. Most likely they don't, and unfortunately MLB and the Orioles have no incentive to monitor and protect the player until it's too late.

Based on his Twitter account, he doesn't have much of a grasp of the English language or grammar rules. I sure hope someone else wrote his book.
The book, written with close friend Stephen Cassar,

Now do more folks believe me when I say that there is a debate on if Amphetamines or Steroids help a player more?

I just hope CD and others using this drug know what they are doing with this stuff. Most likely they don't, and unfortunately MLB and the Orioles have no incentive to monitor and protect the player until it's too late.

It was a callback to a statement Huff made about the city of Baltimore.

It was a callback to a statement Huff made about the city of Baltimore.

Interestingly, he made that comment when asked about the bar closing time in Baltimore. He thought 2 AM or whatever was "horse bleep". I remember thinking to myself "dude - go home to your beautiful wife and don't worry about drinking until 4 or 5 AM". Now, after reading Roch's article, it all makes some sense.

Davis doesn't use Adderall anymore. He switched to Vyvanse before the 2015 season.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/bs-sp-orioles-spring-training-0228-20150227-story.html

Archived