They All Break

weams

I will say again, none of these matter more than Tillman.  He did not have to be stellar, but he had to be solid and he is not and has not been all year.  It is the single most important factor for the Orioles and the biggest factor in the AL East race.  S

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, foxfield said:

I will say again, none of these matter more than Tillman.  He did not have to be stellar, but he had to be solid and he is not and has not been all year.  It is the single most important factor for the Orioles and the biggest factor in the AL East race.  S

Tillman didn't break.  Can't Buck hire someone to dig holes in the parking lot ala Jimenez?

14 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Tillman didn't break.  Can't Buck hire someone to dig holes in the parking lot ala Jimenez?

Look I am not throwing rocks here.  He was hurt at the end of the year last year and notified the brass that he was still hurting in Dec.  He is broke.  He has an era that is worse than Ubaldo for crying out loud.  What do you need to see?  I actually give him credit for running out there every 5th day and taking a turn.  I DO blame him for NOT telling the brass earlier and I DO blame DD for not doing something after we knew in Dec.  

Of course I know your post is just in jest.... ;) 

• 2 weeks later...