Tejada wrist fractured

Moose Milligan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This could only happen to the Orioles, i swear.

Just when you think he is going to be dealt, this happens.

Oh well, it would be nice to get him back in the next 4-5 weeks and have him show he is healthy but if not, just let him get healthy and trade him in the offseason.

Wow, you're still alive? I thought your head would have like, spotaneously combusted or something. ;)

Glad to have you back.

Dang!!!! Good thing we're Oriole fans...IMAGINE what fans of the competition are posting !!

I hope that Miggy is not hurt too bad and can come back to HIS team and his fans will be behind him all the way !!!

Must be too much Perlozzo....y'all are becoming ruthless !!

You're right. Everyone here is a fake Oriole fan, which is why we all spend multiple hours per day on this site.

Wow, you're still alive? I thought your head would have like, spotaneously combusted or something. ;)

Glad to have you back.

Are you kidding? I bet he's already cooking up 3 way trades that involve other teams prospects that are currently on the DL...and Casey Kotchman.

As MWeb mentioned in another thread, don't forget about Fahey.:eek:

I'm trying to comprehend a scenario where we have Bynum, Fahey, Bako, Gibbons and Patterson all in the same lineup. Is there such a thing as negative OPS?

Guest oriofan8
You're right. Everyone here is a fake Oriole fan, which is why we all spend multiple hours per day on this site.

That's brilliant....All I'm trying to say...and am surprised you didn't get it...is Miggy is a member of OUR team...not a piece of property but a team memeber who has a fractured wrist....a little humanity would be nice. Guess those of us that spend multiple hours per day "playing" on a computer...allows us to look at a player as "property" and forget about him as a person....Yep great fan you are....You should be proud of the hours you are on the computer.

That's brilliant....All I'm trying to say...and am surprised you didn't get it...is Miggy is a member of OUR team...not a piece of property but a team memeber who has a fractured wrist....a little humanity would be nice. Guess those of us that spend multiple hours per day "playing" on a computer...allows us to look at a player as "property" and forget about him as a person....Yep great fan you are....You should be proud of the hours you are on the computer.

Is a fractured wrist a life-threatening condition now? I didn't read the latest New England Journal of Medicine, so I might have missed it.

Guest oriofan8
Is a fractured wrist a life-threatening condition now? I didn't read the latest New England Journal of Medicine, so I might have missed it.

Forget it !!!! :(

I'm trying to comprehend a scenario where we have Bynum, Fahey, Bako, Gibbons and Patterson all in the same lineup. Is there such a thing as negative OPS?

Well, he has a .500-something OPS in AAA, so I'd hope that even we would be smart enough not to bring him up.

Right? Right?

Archived