Tejada wrist fractured

Moose Milligan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My initial reaction was the same as SG's. Terrible timing with the trade season nearing, but this may still work out for the best (one can hope).

Any thought of a "we can win this year" is likely out the window, freeing up all focus on trading away vets to bring in young talent. A player like Mora may be more open to being dealt (what little chance there is of this) knowing that Tejada is out.

Apparently Miggy had an old injury in the wrist, and perhaps the healing/repairing of his wrist will strengthen it better than it had been before. If he comes back strong from the off time, his value will shoot right back up, setting him up to be dealt this off-season. As always, As The Orioles Turn. :D

Tiled…

“I feel better. The swelling going down. Far better now I am moving the hand, 'he said. 'he is hard for me. The only thing that I can do is to keep waiting for a little to consider more if it leaves the swelling. '

My initial reaction was the same as SG's. Terrible timing with the trade season nearing, but this may still work out for the best (one can hope).

Any thought of a "we can win this year" is likely out the window, freeing up all focus on trading away vets to bring in young talent. A player like Mora may be more open to being dealt (what little chance there is of this) knowing that Tejada is out.

Apparently Miggy had an old injury in the wrist, and perhaps the healing/repairing of his wrist will strengthen it better than it had been before. If he comes back strong from the off time, his value will shoot right back up, setting him up to be dealt this off-season. As always, As The Orioles Turn. :D

Where are you getting this info?

Want to write some real fan fiction? Write a story that includes the O's winning the world series.

It was a cool October evening in 1983. Manager Joe Altobelli eyed his strapping young shortstop, Cal Ripken as he took warmups on the field. True, he was an MVP, but he was just a boy facing a team of men. Men who played the game rough. These Phillies weren't afraid to play dirty. But Joe wondered, was Cal?

Ok, I'm not comfortable finishing this one.

Dang!!!! Good thing we're Oriole fans...IMAGINE what fans of the competition are posting !!

I hope that Miggy is not hurt too bad and can come back to HIS team and his fans will be behind him all the way !!!

Must be too much Perlozzo....y'all are becoming ruthless !!

I mention this on another thread and got reamed. By everyone.

It's kind of sad that our best player just went on the DL and all

anyone can seem to think of is trade value.

Elliot

Archived