Thank You, Mark Daniel Trumbo

OFFNY

2 hours ago, AnythingO's said:

With that in mind, the Mets need a 1B and another bat having moved Duda and Bruce and with other player injuries. They will have their big 4 SP back next year and have other back end SP options. So Trumbo to NYM with someone like Wright (maybe some $$) for Zack Wheeler. Limited to 80+ innings this first year back from TJ and on the DL with  arm strain. Prior to TJ had about 350 innings at mid-3 ERA. Would be 28 next year. Give him this year's Bundy treatment next year.

Not bad. Now, someone shoot the idea over to Duquette.

• 7 months later...

o

(vs. RED SOX, 5/18) ))) 

With 2 outs, a runner on 1st base, and the Orioles clinging to a 6-4 lead in the top of the 9th inning, Trumbo punched a double into the right-field gap to give the Orioles a much-needed insurance run.

o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, 25 Nuggets said:

Mark Trumbo might actually get a trade return at his current pace.  Not much of one, but something nonetheless.  He's got the fourth highest OPS on the team.

22 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

I'll take salary relief and a piece of low grade organizational filler.

Yes please.

1 hour ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

The ball is starting to fly for Mr. Trumbo. I hope that he goes on a long tear. His bat could carry the team.

o

I hope that he goes on a long tear, also ........ especially if he isn't traded.

o