Orioles 2018-2019 Promotional Schedule

OFFNY

26 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I'm off to break my arm.

o

Strange, but true ........ Mordecai Brown had his right hand mangled in a farming accident as a child.

Subsequently, he became one of the greatest pitchers of all-time due to the wicked curveball that he was able to throw because of his mangled, 3 and-a-half finger right hand.

If that had never happened, Mordecai Brown might have been just another pretty good farmer.

Thank goodness that he got his hand mangled in a feed chopper.

Image result for Three Finger Brown

o

• Upvote 2

On 6/18/2018 at 3:23 PM, OFFNY said:

o

(vs. MARINERS, 6/25)

sea_600x400.jpg

o

o

Something just dawned on me (Duh.)

I remember a couple of times a few years back when the Orioles had a bobblehead night for a player that was playing for the AAA-Tides (one of them was Nolan Reimold.)

Those situations were somewhat ironic, but those players were also expected to be back with the Orioles soon afterward (which they were.)

But with a Showalter souvenir night on the schedule ........ well, that just may have been a form of job security for him (for at least up until this particular date.) Having a bobblehead night for a AAA player that already had played for the Orioles (and was almost surely going to play again for them) is one thing, but having a souvenir night for a manager that has been recently fired would be surreal (and embarrassing.)

o

On 6/18/2018 at 5:08 PM, spiritof66 said:

The first 2,500 fans get the customized 2018 Buck Snowalter snow globe,. Press a button and Buck Snowalter explains how the cold weather was responsible for the team's offensive struggles. "When the weather heats up and the snow stops falling, a lot of the fly balls we've been hitting will be homers." 

That's all I got.  

Did the next 2,500 fans get two of the snow globes?  Showalter looks like one grumpy guy in that globe.  It's going to scare the children.  Smile for the camera.

s-l6401.jpg

On 6/18/2018 at 3:28 PM, OFFNY said:

o

The very next day ........

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll (JUNE 26th)

Tickets for the Pre-Game Party are between $35 and $60.

These tickets will include ........

1) ) Access to the private event. 

2) ) A catered menu. 

3) ) Two drink coupons per person.

4) ) A ticket to the game (Roof Deck, Eutaw Street Bleachers, or Upper Reserve with varied pricing.

5) ) A Richard Bleier Omoji T-shirt.

The party will begin at 5:00 PM, and continue until 6:30 PM.

Orioles to Host “Birdland Social”, Featuring Richard Bleier on June 26th

(MASN Staff)

http://www.masnsports.com/masn-news-information/2018/05/orioles-to-host-birdland-social-featuring-richard-bleier-on-june-26.html

o

o

Late reminder.

o

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Note: These are only for kids 14 and under.

o

Oh, I'm sorry.

Thank you for the stipulation.

One time I went to OPACY expecting a foam finger for a game back in 2010, only to be asked if I was 14 under.  :S

o