vs. RED SOX, 4/13

OFFNY

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, scOtt said:

E Rod was still a question mark and Miller helped us. Made our pen bulletproof.

I would rather have a league average starter under team control for six years than a really good middle reliever for two months but that's just me. 

Just now, TINSTAAPP said:

I would rather have a league average starter under team control for six years than a really good middle reliever for two months but that's just me. 

Not like he was a lock to be a league average starter.

I don't like a lot of Dan's late season moves but I'll give up the #3 starting prospect for a a shutdown closer.

1 minute ago, TINSTAAPP said:

I would refer you to your board name...

Just now, Barnaby Graves said:

It's a weird feeling that I've followed Tillman from talented and exciting prospect, to bright young star, to team veteran, to what may be the twilight of his career.  Pretty rare you get a guy with your team long enough to see all four corners of that.

Most players bounce around during the final downward spiral.

Just now, TINSTAAPP said:

Here is my thing. We play in a tough division and the owner doesn’t invest in scouts and International. So it is really hard to win over the long haul when you have those limitations. I can’t get on Dan for this one. KC outplayed us but Manny getting hurt did not help. Baseball is a funny game.  

Archived