Ticketmaster is Active

weams

14 minutes ago, weams said:

I suspect a lot of last minute duties had no one to champion them. 

I have had good service again this season, and I don't have an special  go to persons any longer. Seems like the ticket office is working properly at this point. 

I’m a very curious what changes if any they are making this year with the new “membership” plans. 

Most fans I know are happy with the direction of the franchise but that doesn’t mean they are going to want to pay to watch what they know will be losing baseball.  

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Going Underground said:

Most people that work for the Orioles are really good. I  know why they went to Ticketmaster. now. Be interesting to see when tickets go on sale this year. Last year ,season tickets went on sale January 9th. Single game January 25th. Spring training January 13th but announced January 10th.

Last year was bogus. 

Just now, eddie83 said:

I’m a very curious what changes if any they are making this year with the new “membership” plans. 

Most fans I know are happy with the direction of the franchise but that doesn’t mean they are going to want to pay to watch what they know will be losing baseball.  

I do not expect base price cuts.  I do expect more interaction and "tribe" specific opportunities. Firefighter nights, Craft Brewer nights, Thom Yorke lookalike nights...

Just now, weams said:

I do not expect base price cuts.  I do expect more interaction and "tribe" specific opportunities. Firefighter nights, Craft Brewer nights, Thom Yorke lookalike nights...

For me it would be more about benefits, not cost. They need to give people reasons to keep plans. The incentives are what matters. I am not naive enough to think there will be price reductions. 

Everyone needs to have food and shelter. You can still be an Orioles fan and support the team without season tickets.  

2 minutes ago, weams said:

2 minutes ago, weams said:

Oakland has many of those. I don't think we have Cesar Chavez Day. I thought they would do holiday and flex plans. I know they talked about it. Most of the teams are going to them. i saw 3,4  game  and up plans from over half the teams.

https://www.mlb.com/athletics/tickets/specials

Just now, Going Underground said:

Oakland has many of those. I don't think we have Cesar Chavez Day. I thought they would do holiday and flex plans. I know they talked about it. Most of the teams are going to them. i saw 3,4  game  and up plans from over half the teams.

https://www.mlb.com/athletics/tickets/specials

I think that we can look at this season as experimental and the infancy of the Orioles new ownership approach. If they live until next season I expect a real plan.  I am in Sarasota for all of spring training 2020. Seven weeks. 

1 minute ago, weams said:

I think that we can look at this season as experimental and the infancy of the Orioles new ownership approach. If they live until next season I expect a real plan.  I am in Sarasota for all of spring training 2020. Seven weeks. 

Have fun. I see more concerts to get more revenue when attendance for baseball is down. The Red Sox put in for as many as 16 concerts this year. The neighborhood said they don't want that many messing up the neighborhood. Red Sox  said maybe we only do 12. ?

Link to the Black Level Plan, which is 29 games- https://www.mlb.com/orioles/tickets/season-tickets/black-level?partnerId=ed-13332526-1119494963#members-only-benefits

It looks like they are also keeping the 30 minute early access to the seating bowl for most games (Opening Day and some of the big giveaway/theme games are the only exception.) which is cool.  However I hope they can police it better, because it's actually not a lot of STH's using it, but a select group that bring in more guests than they have tickets.  I do like the additional 30 minute entry as well for Fridays and Saturdays. I like the rewards program.  It has everything from playing catch or BP on the field, to getting the Oriole Bird to make a special appearance at your seat.  

I'm definitely reupping, as long as they keep following the direction and process of rebuilding the right way.  Watching rebuilding baseball is watching a different kind of game, and I'm OK with it provided we have the right results in the end.  

$1 replay dates- and $10 lower left field tickets for select days- is also a huge benefit if you can't go to a game last minute and can't trade out, especially if you are a long-term STH and the ushers know you.  I turned a couple of those tickets into my own seats because they're used to seeing me in the section.  

2 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

Link to the Black Level Plan, which is 29 games- https://www.mlb.com/orioles/tickets/season-tickets/black-level?partnerId=ed-13332526-1119494963#members-only-benefits

Still have the same 2.5 hour early access on Fridays and Saturdays which is cool.  It looks like they are also keeping the 30 minute early access to the seating bowl for most games (Opening Day and some of the big giveaway/theme games are the only exception.) . I like the rewards program.  It has everything from playing catch or BP on the field, to getting the Oriole Bird to make a special appearance at your seat.  

I'm definitely reupping, as long as they keep following the direction and process of rebuilding the right way.  Watching rebuilding baseball is watching a different kind of game, and I'm OK with it provided we have the right results in the end.  

$1 replay dates- and $10 lower left field tickets for select days- is also a huge benefit if you can't go to a game last minute and can't trade out, especially if you are a long-term STH and the ushers know you.  I turned a couple of those tickets into my own seats because they're used to seeing me in the section.  

They had early access on Friday and Saturday’s last year?  

Archived