Dwight Smith Jr worth a look?

jamalshw

o

A 2-run shot in the 3rd inning to tie the game.

(vs. TWINS, 4/20))))))))) [GAME ONE]

NUMBER 4

JOHDWIGHSMITHJR.

JOHDWIGHSMITHJR.

JOHDWIGHSMITHJR.

JOHDWIGHSMITHJR.

JOHDWIGHSMITHJR.

JOHDWIGHSMITHJR. JOHN DWIGHSMITHJR.

o

7 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Popcorn chicken?

The reason BK calls them nuggets is because they have less than 2% Chicken in them. By law, there's no way they could call them "Chicken Nuggets".

I'm thrilled with what we've gotten from Smith so far. For now he looks like a piece of the puzzle moving forward thru the rebuild. Can't say that for a majority of the players.

1 hour ago, terphoopsfan said:

The reason BK calls them nuggets is because they have less than 2% Chicken in them. By law, there's no way they could call them "Chicken Nuggets".

I'm thrilled with what we've gotten from Smith so far. For now he looks like a piece of the puzzle moving forward thru the rebuild. Can't say that for a majority of the players.

Smith, so far, has the profile of a player that is going to stick around several years. Orioles need to have a contingency for Mullins in CF in case he never starts hitting. 

10 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

That is a drastic measure. I can’t see the Orioles giving up that soon on Mullins.

I am basing it on the fact that he does not get back to his form prior to September 2018.  I do not think if he remains the same as September 2018 to now that he would not clear waivers.  All Forty Man Spots are precious and He may be taking up one of need later on. 

Now if they can get rid of Trumbo, Wright, Givens, Rickard and Villar that changes things.