Jordan Kipper

Reid Love

Dean Kremer

Zach Pop

Dillon Tate

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

I think Pop went on the list today.

De La Cruz is a coach/bullpen catcher. Hasn't played baseball since 2015. Same with Pedro Perez and Wagner Ramirez.

Pop did go on today.  Bowie's official roster list De La Cruz as on the IL

They are showing 25 active, 8 IL

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cboemmeljr said:

Pop did go on today.  Bowie's official roster list De La Cruz as on the IL

They are showing 25 active, 8 IL

De La Cruz and Wagner Rameriez are just bullpen guys. Similar to how Cam Kneeland was was listed as being on the IL as a player, but was only used in a coaching capacity. The quirks of the minors.

Frederick even has a catcher I have never heard of listed in their paper roster as being on the IL and listed as the Bullpen Catcher/Coach, but isn't listed online at all.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

De La Cruz and Wagner Rameriez are just bullpen guys. Similar to how Cam Kneeland was was listed as being on the IL as a player, but was only used in a coaching capacity. The quirks of the minors.

Frederick even has a catcher I have never heard of listed in their paper roster as being on the IL and listed as the Bullpen Catcher/Coach, but isn't listed online at all.

That is really misleading then for the official roster they release to the media showing those players.  I trust the papaer I get sent to me by the PR department more than I do the online roster.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, cboemmeljr said:

That is really misleading then for the official roster they release to the media showing those players.  I trust the papaer I get sent to me by the PR department more than I do the online roster.

Again, minor league quirks. But sometimes they will activate the bullpen catcher off the IL for one game and give him an at bat or pinch running appearance before he lands on the IL again (Wagner Ramierez a few season ago. Pedro Perez was activated and pinch ran for Caleb Joseph in a minor league rehab game in Frederick too.)

Those thumb/wrist injuries can be horrible. ?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, orioles22 said:

What's wrong with Kremer? Any idea when he will be back? I thought it was supposed to be a slightly delayed start in spring training.

He got the injury after Wells did and Wells just got into full season games.

Might be pitching in Extended Spring Training right now, but the Orioles haven't been good at giving information this year.