Chris Davis since he broke his 0-fer streak

Tony-OH

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Il BuonO said:

Let’s see....who costs more money?

What does that have to,do with anything? It actually makes it worse they are on the team as they could,be released without ownership approval.

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Over 50% strikeout rate in June for Broxton.

I was willing to see him get a shot. The whole, “I’d be better if I was getting more playing time,” thing seemed plausible.

In reality, no.

1 minute ago, atomic said:

What does that have to,do with anything? It actually makes it worse they are on the team as they could,be released without ownership approval.

Davis is quite possibly the worst player in history based on what he’s paid. Yeah, Broxton isn’t much better and possibly on par, but he makes the minimum so it’s somehow less onerous.

1 minute ago, Il BuonO said:

Davis is quite possibly the worst player in history based on what he’s paid. Yeah, Broxton isn’t much better and possibly on par, but he makes the minimum so it’s somehow less onerous.

Broxton will be gone soon. Can’t see him lasting the season.  

3 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

I was willing to see him get a shot. The whole, “I’d be better if I was getting more playing time,” thing seemed plausible.

In reality, no.

He has struck out in 42 percent of his career at bats.  He is 29.  It will only get worse.

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

I’m tired of watching him play again. 

The short lived rebirth was fun while it lasted. I felt good for Chris he had some success. Now he is right back to where he was. Wish they would just move on.  

I wish they wold get rid of all three of the same day.  That day being tomorrow.  I think that would show a good message to the team.

Just now, atomic said:

I wish they wold get rid of all three of the same day.  That day being tomorrow.  I think that would show a good message to the team.

I think they will do it when they think the players they want to replace them are ready. They won’t make it be a show about sending a message. 

3 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I think they will do it when they think the players they want to replace them are ready. They won’t make it be a show about sending a message. 

Yes, but it could be argued that is now. Mancini is clearly the choice at 1B and Nunez can DH. There’s really no reason to keep this up.

Archived