Aberdeen Roster

weams

There will be more interesting names added to the roster as some of the 19 draft picks start to sign. 

Carmona is the only name on the roster they came out with worth following.  Neustrom likely just down there to rehab before he gets sent back to Delmarva.....or even Frederick.  

What ever happened to Lamar Sparks?  It's been two years since he's been on any roster.  Still injured?

2 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

There will be more interesting names added to the roster as some of the 19 draft picks start to sign. 

Carmona is the only name on the roster they came out with worth following.  Neustrom likely just down there to rehab before he gets sent back to Delmarva.....or even Frederick.  

What ever happened to Lamar Sparks?  It's been two years since he's been on any roster.  Still injured?

Neustrom is there on rehab assignment.

• Thanks 1

I realize that some of the players who were just drafted will be added to the roster and are younger, but this looks to be a very old team.    Only 6 of 40 players under 22 years old.   The average age in this league last year was 21.0 for hitters and 21.5 for pitchers.  

I always had hopes for Ruben Garcia, kind of a Dariel Alvarez type.  Also where is Brandon Bonilla? Thought he’d be at Frederick after a nice year last year, but haven’t seen him anywhere so I wondered if he would be on this roster.  Guess not.

Im going to follow Welk.  Be nice for a D-3 guy to make some noise.

11 minutes ago, Punchandjudy said:

I always had hopes for Ruben Garcia, kind of a Dariel Alvarez type.  Also where is Brandon Bonilla? Thought he’d be at Frederick after a nice year last year, but haven’t seen him anywhere so I wondered if he would be on this roster.  Guess not.

Im going to follow Welk.  Be nice for a D-3 guy to make some noise.

Bonilla got cut.   

• Upvote 1