Lotta moves

weams

9 minutes ago, BohKnowsBmore said:

Wow, Mullins demoted?

He may be a potential 26th man for the double-header, or additional help at any point during the weekend.  Coming off a break and playing at 7 pm, 1 pm, 7 pm and 1 pm is tough, potential for some injuries or additional bodies, and having him 30 minutes down the road will be clutch. 

EDIT: Maybe not, last I saw his numbers in AAA they were at least respectable.  Looks like he's cratered.  

Edited by ThomasTomasz
  • Upvote 1

We still need two starters for the TB series. Bundy has the opener and Cashner has game four, but both DH starters are TBD. I assume one will be Eshelman which would be a huge test for him making his first two starts against the same team. Actually, I remember seeing Means there for Saturday, but it's now TBD.

..and no surprises on the moves. I don't think Mullins ever makes it back unless the Orioles get carpet bombed with injuries. Good to see Hays back, but unfortunate that it seems he will have durability issues over the course of his career.

6 minutes ago, Spy Fox said:

Now can Hays please stay healthy for the season and start producing again. 

Mullins... I was a fan, but I kinda wonder if he ever makes it back at this point. Sigh. 

The weak throwing arm was apparent right away, but I thought the question was going to be whether his other pluses would make that weakness tolerable, so that he could hold down CF at least for a while -- and maybe for a long time. He has fallen far and fast from that position.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sessh said:

We still need two starters for the TB series. Bundy has the opener and Cashner has game four, but both DH starters are TBD. I assume one will be Eshelman which would be a huge test for him making his first two starts against the same team. Actually, I remember seeing Means there for Saturday, but it's now TBD.

Wojociechiewski.

I hope I spelled that right