Hanser Joel Alberto Pena - 3B

Trey Mancini - RF

Renato Nunez - 1B

Anthony Santander - LF

Pedro Severino De Leon - C

Steve Wilkerson - CF

Richie Martin - SS

Aaron Lee Brooks - RHP )) (2-3, 4.69 ERA) ) * 

*  )) (2-3, 5.01 ERA) OOO [OAKLAND ATHLETICS]  OOOOO (0-0, 1.69 ERA) OOO [BALTIMORE ORIOLES] 

ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS

Jarrod Dyson - LF

Ketel Ricardo Marte Valdez - CF

Eduardo Escobar - 2B

Christian Dickson "C.D." Walker - 1B

Adam LaMarque Jones - RF

Jacob Ryan "J.R." Lamb - 3B

Nicholas Ahmed - SS

Carson Kelly - C

Robert Glenn Ray - LHP )) (8-6, 3.92 ERA) ) * 

*  )) Leads the National League in Games Started (21) and Walks (57) 

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

o

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're playing a 50-50 team, so we got a 50/50 chance, right?  This might be the first time in decades that I know nothing about the O's starting pitcher - but he does have a cool baseball name - and much easier to type than Wojceichowski.  

grumble grumble grumble I LIVE for West Coast trips, but this week I'm one of the guys who has to get up at 4AM!!! grumble grumble grumble

Don't matter. I'm watching. Can't sleep anyways. I got 20 hours sleep ALL last week. Next week I'll be back on a NORMAL shift! 2:30-11:00. :clap:

o

(PRE-GAME CHATTER)

The 4 Worst Trades in Diamondbacks Franchise History

(By Jeremy Cluff)

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/mlb/diamondbacks/2019/07/22/arizona-diamondbacks-4-worst-trades-dbacks-franchise-history/1796390001/

November 28, 2003: lll Curt Schilling to the Red Sox for Mike Goss (Minors), Casey Fossum, Brandon Lyon, and Jorge De La Rosa.

December 1, 2003: llllll Chris Capuano, Craig Counsell, Chad Moeller, Lyle Overbay, Jorge De La Rosa, and Junior Spivey to the Brewers for a Player to be Named Later, Shane Nance, and Richie Sexson.

December 8, 2009: llllll (3-Team Trade) ........ The Tigers sent Curtis Granderson to the New York Yankees. The Tigers sent Edwin Jackson to the Diamondbacks. The Yankees sent Phil Coke and Austin Jackson to the Tigers. The Yankees sent Ian Kennedy to the Diamondbacks. The Diamondbacks sent Max Scherzer and Daniel Schlereth to the Tigers.

December 9, 2015: lllllll Ender Inciarte, Aaron Blair, and Dansby Swanson to the Braves for Shelby Miller and Gabe Speier.

o

39 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

(PRE-GAME CHATTER)

The 4 Worst Trades in Diamondbacks Franchise History

(By Jeremy Cluff)

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/mlb/diamondbacks/2019/07/22/arizona-diamondbacks-4-worst-trades-dbacks-franchise-history/1796390001/

November 28, 2003: lll Curt Schilling to the Red Sox for Mike Goss (Minors), Casey Fossum, Brandon Lyon, and Jorge De La Rosa.

December 1, 2003: llllll Chris Capuano, Craig Counsell, Chad Moeller, Lyle Overbay, Jorge De La Rosa, and Junior Spivey to the Brewers for a Player to be Named Later, Shane Nance, and Richie Sexson.

December 8, 2009: llllll (3-Team Trade) ........ The Tigers sent Curtis Granderson to the New York Yankees. The Tigers sent Edwin Jackson to the Diamondbacks. The Yankees sent Phil Coke and Austin Jackson to the Tigers. The Yankees sent Ian Kennedy to the Diamondbacks. The Diamondbacks sent Max Scherzer and Daniel Schlereth to the Tigers.

December 9, 2015: lllllll Ender Inciarte, Aaron Blair, and Dansby Swanson to the Braves for Shelby Miller and Gabe Speier.

o

Did Buck engineer those first two? Not sure of the time frame...

4 hours ago, scOtt said:

grumble grumble grumble I LIVE for West Coast trips, but this week I'm one of the guys who has to get up at 4AM!!! grumble grumble grumble

Don't matter. I'm watching. Can't sleep anyways. I got 20 hours sleep ALL last week. Next week I'll be back on a NORMAL shift! 2:30-11:00. :clap:

Look on the bright side. When you're getting up at 4, it's really 7 on the east coast, just when I'm getting up.

8 minutes ago, MongoBoy said:

Look on the bright side. When you're getting up at 4, it's really 7 on the east coast, just when I'm getting up.

I'm ON the east coast! ?

But F it. I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Archived