vs. PADRES, 7/29

OFFNY

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, scOtt said:

Good Lord! Bad News Bears.

The Orioles just played a strong series against the Angels and now, they're back to business as usual. Truly, a Jeckyl/Hyde team. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Just now, Sessh said:

The Orioles just played a strong series against the Angels and now, they're back to business as usual. Truly, a Jeckyl/Hyde team. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Like someone said about Hess pitching, we're truly a two outcome team. Almost playoff caliber or ridiculously bad.

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

The Villar slide when he was nowhere near catching the popup was a nice touch.

d1d.gif

I think players do that sometimes in those situations just to try to avoid really ugly collisions. At least if he's sliding, another guy could leap over him or something.

1 minute ago, Sessh said:

I think players do that sometimes in those situations just to try to avoid really ugly collisions. At least if he's sliding, another guy could leap over him or something.

It's also a quicker way to stop forward momentum.

1 minute ago, Sessh said:

That used to be a regular Buck "thing". On tweeners to the OF the infielders always slid low, outfielders always stayed high.

Archived