2020 spring training schedule is out

Frobby

My dad, a big Tigers fan, retired this year and went for three weeks. I went for a week and had a great time. Only saw one game in Sarasota (another got rained out) but we went around central Florida seeing different stadiums. It’s so fun that you see a game in the day then have the rest of the day free. We’re going back next year

1 minute ago, waroriole said:

My dad, a big Tigers fan, retired this year and went for three weeks. I went for a week and had a great time. Only saw one game in Sarasota (another got rained out) but we went around central Florida seeing different stadiums. It’s so fun that you see a game in the day then have the rest of the day free. We’re going back next year

I love spring training. 

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

The whole schedule looks like it starts and ends 5-6 days earlier than usual.    First game on Feb. 22, last game on March 22.   Regular season starts March 26.    

https://www.mlb.com/orioles/schedule/2020-02/list

Similar to this year. First game this year was February 23. They start regular season earlier so spring is same. 

I really want to go next year. Hoping to make it work.