Orioles win 6th straight with win over Cubs, but Cobb comes out of game early (sim)

Tony-OH

4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Does he even do shoulders?

https://www.andrewssportsmedicine.com/physicians/james-r-andrews-md

Doctor Andrews is internationally known and recognized for his skills as an orthopaedic surgeon as well as his scientific and clinic research contributions in knee, shoulder and elbow injury prevention and treatment.

Cobb got hurt in my sim, too.  After being absolutely terrible.  And I shopped him around.  No takers.  Like, no one wanted to trade for him.  

So then someone offered me a trade which I wasn't crazy about, I felt like I was giving up too much...but I tried to slip Cobb in there...like an overpaid, underperforming highly injury prone pitcher is someone you can slip in...and the other GM wrote back something like " I will NOT ACCEPT any overpriced veterans in any trade!!!"

So much for that.

22 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Cobb got hurt in my sim, too.  After being absolutely terrible.  And I shopped him around.  No takers.  Like, no one wanted to trade for him.  

So then someone offered me a trade which I wasn't crazy about, I felt like I was giving up too much...but I tried to slip Cobb in there...like an overpaid, underperforming highly injury prone pitcher is someone you can slip in...and the other GM wrote back something like " I will NOT ACCEPT any overpriced veterans in any trade!!!"

So much for that.

This might be a little too realistic for my taste. At least you know how Mike Elias feels now. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

This might be a little too realistic for my taste. At least you know how Mike Elias feels now. 

Yeah, the trades have been fairly solid from a realistic perspective.

I didn't think Cobb would be as bad as he's been.  He's been absolutely terrible for me.  Means, too.