Coby Mayo Signs. Bonus = $1.75MM

Beef Supreme

This is good news.

Man, being the coach of a college baseball program has got to be tough.  You scout and you recruit and then...a good chunk of the guys you get commitments from don't show up because they got drafted and someone threw a bunch of money at them.  Goes with the territory, I supposed.

I'm assuming that in addition to having a draft strategy, Elias and the team have a program set in place for the draftees for the rest of the summer.  Would be curious as to know what that looks like.

14 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

This is good news.

Man, being the coach of a college baseball program has got to be tough.  You scout and you recruit and then...a good chunk of the guys you get commitments from don't show up because they got drafted and someone threw a bunch of money at them.  Goes with the territory, I supposed.

I'm assuming that in addition to having a draft strategy, Elias and the team have a program set in place for the draftees for the rest of the summer.  Would be curious as to know what that looks like.

Imagine how much harder it will be next year. They will actually get a lot of more of their recruiting class plus all of the returnees who will come back for their senior year. Trying to find playing time next year is going to be really tough.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Imagine how much harder it will be next year. They will actually get a lot of more of their recruiting class plus all of the returnees who will come back for their senior year. Trying to find playing time next year is going to be really tough.

There are going to be a lot of really good JUCO teams...

• Upvote 2