vs. NATIONALS, 8/8

weams

18 minutes ago, Philip said:

So a manager doesnt ask for a review?

"Will you please review this?

"Do you want to challenge? 

Oh, no, I just want you to review it.

"Why sure, anything to help out.

Instead, the crew chief says to himself, "Hmmm, Im going to review this because Im not sure my guy got the call right.

Sure seems like a fine line between the two.

o

Correct.

Technically, the two are different.

Essentially, they aren't ........ for all intents and purposes, teams have unlimited challenges via the "review" process.

o

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Big Train

579800120.jpg.jpg

How could I forget Johnson! I actually like that one! Shows the odd slinging action of his arm.

I remember back in the mid 70's, our little league and pony and colt league teams would go down to Memorial every year for a game. One of my strongest memories of that was Cal Sr. throwing BP. He had that same sidearm slinging action. Start his hand up behind his head and then sling it in.

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

How could I forget Johnson! I actually like that one! Shows the odd slinging action of his arm.

I remember back in the mid 70's, our little league and pony and colt league teams would go down to Memorial every year for a game. One of my strongest memories of that was Cal Sr. throwing BP. He had that same sidearm slinging action. Start his hand up behind his head and then sling it in.

Looks like someone took a butane torch to my old lead figurines.