Outfield Camp

weams

Just now, LookinUp said:

@masnRoch
·
1h

#orioles hosting a mini camp in Sarasota from Jan. 11-13 for outfielders Yusniel Diaz, Ryan McKenna, Ryan Mountcastle, DJ Stewart and Stevie Wilkerson. Coaches will be Anthony Sanders, Matt Packer, Anthony Villa. All players & coaches will be following in-season COVID protocols.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, weams said:

@masnRoch
·
1h

#orioles hosting a mini camp in Sarasota from Jan. 11-13 for outfielders Yusniel Diaz, Ryan McKenna, Ryan Mountcastle, DJ Stewart and Stevie Wilkerson. Coaches will be Anthony Sanders, Matt Packer, Anthony Villa. All players & coaches will be following in-season COVID protocols.

Cute how they consider Wilkerson an outfielder.

Obviously defense matters.

30 minutes ago, murph said:

Only name I really cared about seeing was Mountcastle.  Get that guy as many reps as possible!  Would be great if he could become an average left fielder. 

I agree for the most part.  Nice to see they want to get Diaz some reps.  Really hope we see him in the majors this summer.

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

I've always figured Roch is reading OH.  Why wouldn't he? 

Back in the Stone Age, he used to post here occasionally under his own name.    That stopped when he started his blog, I think.   But I remember Tony said a couple of years ago Roch contacted him about something I’d said about Roch that he didn’t like.   So, clearly he was still reading the site then.  My guess is he still reads the board to some degree.