O's @ Tigers 3-14

scOtt

o

67% of the outs that Kremer recorded (6 out of 9) came via the Strikeout and the Groundout.

9 OUTS: )  4 Strikeouts, 2 Groundouts, 2 Flyouts, 1 Popout

DEAJUNIOR "D.J." KREMER )))))))) (FINAL NUMBERS) )))))))) (Spring Training)

IP:ll.3

H:lllll.3 ) l(3 Singles)

R:llll 1

BB:ll2

SO:ll4

Pitches: l) 58 )(34)Strikes, )24)Balls)

2021 ERA: l) 4.70 )  7.67 IP  (4 ER) 

2021 WHIP: l)  1.565  )  7.67 IP  (12 H/BB) 

2021 OPPONENTS BATTING AVG: l)  .233  )(7 for 30)   

PITCHES BY INNING  

18  ll(12 llStrikes, lll.Balls)

20  lll(11 llStrikes, lll.Balls)

20  lll(11 ll.Strikes, llllBalls)

o

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Aglets said:

Oh so maybe the fact that he has never played above low A may be significant after all?  Please don't tell Corn or SG.  ;)

Yeah.... I’m sure their counter would be he is so talented he can deal with that learning curve at the Majors. I certainly don’t think it will hurt to get at least a couple months of Minor League at bats. 

I’m not saying he should be called up when it’s best for public relations but if he gets called up in September it will be all Ravens and kids back in school. Have to see what happens. I was planning on seeing him in Frederick last year. Want to get to Bowie. 

Just now, Philip said:

That last comment was in advertently doubled, but I’m actually kind of serious, so I’m going to leave it there.

He has by far been the best arm in camp for whatever that is worth. Don’t see how he isn’t on the team. 

2 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

He has by far been the best arm in camp for whatever that is worth. Don’t see how he isn’t on the team. 

That’s my point. The better he does, the more desirable he is as a trade piece, so it wouldn’t surprise me if teams on the pennant bubble, come calling with hat and prospects in hand.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

That’s my point. The better he does, the more desirable he is as a trade piece, so it wouldn’t surprise me if teams on the pennant bubble, come calling with hat and prospects in hand.

I doubt with his resume he has much value. Have to build that at the big leagues. Has a ton to prove. 

He looks really good. His stuff is good. He isn’t getting good results with luck. He keeps this up he will get a crack at the rotation again at some point.