Tony about to be on 105.7

SteveA

30 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Damn, just saw this and tuned in just in time to hear them saying goodbye.   Any summary appreciated.   

I was just listening, not taking notes, but it was basically talking about some of the good news from camp.

Hays having a great spring (3 for 3 with 2 doubles tonight, now OPSing 1.100) and Tony thinks he'll play all 3 outfield positions a lot during the season.  Tony especially likes the way he's swinging the bat because he's been a slow starter in past years.

Zimmerman... Tony and Terry both think he's got a spot in the rotation.   They both see Matt Harvey as the #5 after Means, Kremer, Akin, and Zimmerman.

Talked about Means, how he got excited about his increased velocity last year and relied on the fastball too much, seemed to get some coaching that got him back on track with his offspeed stuff late in the season and if he can continue that and still have the increased velo, he can potentially be really good.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

Thanks, Steve. Anyone on this board probably won't be surprised by anything I say on the radio since it's typically the same things you guys read from me daily. Appreciate your recap, though.

o

Tony, if you'd like you can PM me if you are going to be on 105.7 on any type of regular basis, so that I can give a synopsis of your interviews if I'm near my computer ...... granted that most of us know where you stand in regard to most things that are Orioles-related, but some of the posters still like to read about your take on things when you are on with the guys and gals at sports radio.

o

17 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

Tony, if you'd like you can PM me if you are going to be on 105.7 on any type of regular basis, so that I can give a synopsis of your interviews if I'm near my computer ...... granted that most of us know where you stand in regard to most things that are Orioles-related, but some of the posters still like to read about your take on things when you are on with the guys and gals at sports radio.

o

Thanks. Most of the time it's last minute with Terry but I'll see if I can remember. Appreciate the offer to help though.