Most ridiculous doubleheader loss ever?

Frobby

Hyde should have had Sulser or someone other than Tanner Scott warmed up and ready to come in the game as soon as Akin gave up a hit.  Then again, Wells blew the first game, so who knows if Sulser would have done any better. 

Elias will have to tell us whether 11 runs is the most scored in an inning by a team that entered a late inning being no-hit.

Just now, Three Run Homer said:

Hyde should have had Sulser or someone other than Tanner Scott warmed up and ready to come in the game as soon as Akin gave up a hit.  Then again, Wells blew the first game, so who knows if Sulser would have done any better. 

Elias will have to tell us whether 11 runs is the most scored in an inning by a team that entered a late inning being no-hit.

I meant the Elias bureau, not our GM.

Nothing is going to top 30-3 for me. (Well for now, you never know with this team.) I went out when the Orioles were still up 3-0 in that game, and when I checked the score later that night, I didn't believe it at first.

I was convinced the first website I checked made a mistake, but reality quickly set in after browsing several other web pages. 

• Haha 1

30-3 is definitely worse. 

I guess if you want to look at the bright side, at least we hung with the Jays for 90% of the two games. We just have a crap pitching staff and inconsistent hitters. 

Wells just didn't have his normal good stuff and Scott isn't an MLB pitcher at this point.

39 minutes ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

Do you think he will actually take the BPA Tony? I don’t, so likely doesn’t matter much really. 

But he didn't have the #1 pick that year.  When he did have it, he took Adley.  I'd be vey surprised if he doesn't go BPA with #1 or #2.