The Mark Teixeira Watch part III

Dirtyburnie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doing a little research, I found that he makes about 5-6% commission. He did on ARod's latest contract at least and an article I found from 2004 said that he was making 5% commissions. He made roughly $14 million off of the $290million dollar ARod contract.

Don't forget that he has a staff to pay but he still makes out pretty darn well.

Dont forget endorsement deals either.

Haven't heard much lately. Just keep yourself posted to your computer like most of us do at night.:laughlol:

I'd actually suggest the opposite. There's some good TV on tonight and then there's always MNF.

This is going to be like watching paint dry or what ever euphemism you want to use...

I'd actually suggest the opposite. There's some good TV on tonight and then there's always MNF.

This is going to be like watch paint dry or what ever euphemism you want to use...

This is like Christmas Night.

If you wait at the banister of the stairs waiting to see Santa deliver your presents, you will get nothing. But if you leave it alone and get rest and go about your life, the presents will be there when you wake up in the morning.

Many people are asking about hearing from me. I am still feeling very good about this. VERY GOOD!!!!!! If things change on how I am feeling, I will be sure to come on here to tell you.

Do you have any indication about what Tex is thinking or is this more along the lines of what we are offering?

A 6 year deal is worse IMO because it would put Tex out on the market as 35 year old, and I doubt he sees anything close to 20 million a season when he's at that point...

It sounds like you are trying to convince yourself. Again, I hope you are right but, I do not think anyone knows for sure how this is going to play out. Maybe not even Tex himself.

Archived