The Mark Teixeira Watch part III

Dirtyburnie

Many people are asking about hearing from me. I am still feeling very good about this. VERY GOOD!!!!!! If things change on how I am feeling, I will be sure to come on here to tell you.

Thanks Belkast.

And as for the bolded part, let's leave the poor guy alone. He's not one to hide when/if the news sours a bit. Just trust he'll keep us in the loop, and as JTrea said... do something tonight. ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get the impression he is making suggestions that he wants to come home.

If true Belk....when does your Guy think this gets done?

If we suppose that the Wow offer is on the table & acceptable...What is the delay??

Not trying to corner you Belkast as I am a believer:)

If true Belk....when does your Guy think this gets done?

If we suppose that the Wow offer is on the table & acceptable...What is the delay??

Not trying to corner you Belkast as I am a believer:)

Nothing personal Johnny, but Belkast has stated several times that he can't reveal any further information because this would put him in danger of compromising his source.

This whole thing is just getting out of hand, and I too can't wait for this to end.

It is based on what I am hearing.

Ok thanks Belky.

Now, i was asking for this for a few reasons:

1) Its good info to know.

2) Because this is the aspect that you personally can't know for sure and I think people need to respect that.

You understand the offer that is out there..you understand how much we want him...And you seem to have some kind of impression about his intentions but that is something that you know the least about and I think people have to keep that in perspective when they slam on you, BB, Sonny or whoever.

The insiders can only speak on what they know and are told...the "other side" is what is unknown.

Ok thanks Belky.

Now, i was asking for this for a few reasons:

1) Its good info to know.

2) Because this is the aspect that you personally can't know for sure and I think people need to respect that.

You understand the offer that is out there..you understand how much we want him...And you seem to have some kind of impression about his intentions but that is something that you know the least about and I think people have to keep that in perspective when they slam on you, BB, Sonny or whoever.

The insiders can only speak on what they know and are told...the "other side" is what is unknown.

Thanks as always SG! I can't tell you anymore then what is being told to me.

Archived