The Teixeira Watch: Part IV

baltimorebirds

What, is it 1938 Berlin? Are the Oriole Hangout gods gonna strike me down for having the audacity to doubt these rumors when they are working with total anonymity?

Who said you're not allowed to doubt the insiders? I've done so myself. The staff here has issued tons of "buyer beware" warnings. Did you come here to join in and contribute to the discussion or simply to ridicule the conversations taking place and the information being provided?

The same way "inside information" is subject to your scrutiny, so is your opinion (and the means by which you express it) it on the subject of said insider info.

"Hangout Gods"? LOL. Don't believe the hype. :rolleyes:

***EDIT*** I banned you initially but figured I was a little too quick on the trigger. You deserved the opportunity to respond. Either you're sincere and want to add to the discussion or you simply came here to cause trouble.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow,

at this point, all I can say is that this reminds me so much of the Bedard situation. If this is how AM does business (coupled with our insiders), I think it is better for my health to stay off OH and rely on newspapers from now on!!

They still print those things? :confused: :laughlol:

His name was Frank4Pappas. Maybe he had a man-crush on you dude ;)

I'd already snatched up Frank<3Pappas.

That said, there's not reason to CRITICIZE those with a source. Everything should be taken with a grain of salt.

I've used the analogy before, but trying to figure out what's going on here is roughly akin to what the NSA/CIA/Etc. does (not getting political here): you keep your antennae up, you listen to any and all chatter, and you try to find patterns.

Stovepiping rumors that simply state what you want to hear is a mistake. We should never be relying on a single source in a situation where there are a ton of widely-dispersed and even discrete actors.

As far as the latest media report goes it was pretty much expected. We'll see how much it changes as the day goes on.

I know you can only give us so much but man that is vague. Is that saying that you expected a negative report or you expected the O's out of it? Sorry Mr. Pappas but I am just looking for clarity, not begging for more info.

Who said you're not allowed to doubt the insiders? I've done so myself. The staff here has issued tons of "buyer beware" warnings. Did you come here to join in and contribute to the discussion or simply to ridicule the conversations taking place and the information being provided?

The same way "inside information" is subject to your scrutiny, so is your opinion (and the means by which you express it) it on the subject of said insider info.

"Hangout Gods"? LOL. Don't believe the hype. :rolleyes:

Seriously. Demi-gods at best. ;)

I'd already snatched up Frank<3Pappas.

That said, there's not reason to CRITICIZE those with a source. Everything should be taken with a grain of salt.

I've used the analogy before, but trying to figure out what's going on here is roughly akin to what the NSA does (not getting political here): you keep your antennae up, you listen to any and all chatter, and you try to find patterns.

Stovepiping rumors that simply state what you want to hear is a mistake. We should never be relying on a single source in a situation where there are a ton of widely-dispersed and even discrete actors.

Well said sir.

Archived