The Teixeira Watch: Part V - AM says the O's "have flexibility" on Tex

Jagwar

I don't know, Sabathia was pretty clutch in getting the Brewers to the playoffs this year.

Yeah he was, especially with the 7 CG's.... but with the way they were pitching him (seemed like every 3 days, for about 9 innings each game) I wouldn't be surprised if his arm falls off by July.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it bad Karma to wish for a couple of major injuries to the Yankees? Nothing serious. Just Tommy John's and Slap Tears? I mean the contracts are guaranteed. No reason for them to actually perform. Let them collect a check sitting on a couch like Albert Belle.

Is it bad Karma to wish for a couple of major injuries to the Yankees? Nothing serious. Just Tommy John's and Slap Tears? I mean the contracts are guaranteed. No reason for them to actually perform. Let them collect a check sitting on a couch like Albert Belle.

Lets get some voo doo dolls and chickens and head down to Tampa in March.

What say you?

Yeah he was, especially with the 7 CG's.... but with the way they were pitching him (seemed like every 3 days, for about 9 innings each game) I wouldn't be surprised if his arm falls off by July.

Agreed...the human body can only take so much. I'm really surprised his overuse this season didn't adversely impact his value on the free agent market. I'd be surprised if he made it through 2009 without a trip to the DL.

Agreed...the human body can only take so much. I'm really surprised his overuse this season didn't adversely impact his value on the free agent market. I'd be surprised if he made it through 2009 without a trip to the DL.

It's very likely that it would have if the MFY's didn't get involved. I guess we'll never know.

BTW, don't take the wrong way what I said earlier. I just get annoyed when I see people bashing Angelos for things away from the Orioles.

Archived