Who All Is Going on 5/16?

Orioles Jim

2 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I'll believe it when I hear Bemboom has been designated for assignment. 

I deleted this. It's nothing to do with Adley. Massive case of "wow, read the room" from these guys. Insane that they'd even think to tweet something like this and not realize that all of Orioles twitter would assume it's about Adley. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, interloper said:

I deleted this. It's nothing to do with Adley. Massive case of "wow, read the room" from these guys. Insane that they'd even think to tweet something like this and not have all of Orioles twitter assume it's about Adley. 

Oh yeah, it was intentional on their part. For most fans this has dragged on long enough that we won't legitimately get excited until we see Rutschman trot out to home plate to catch the first pitch of the game for the O's. 

Nah, they'll have him throw out the first pitch on Memorial Day before he returns to DH for Norfolk.  Crap, I'm beginning to enter the Corn Zone, a dimension of where you can neither see nor hear any of the Orioles top prospects.