Teixeira Watch: Part VII- Owner Says Sox Are Out

adjones10

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He'll get his 15 minutes to the extreme if he comes to Baltimore, but wherever he goes, whether or not he achieves legend status in the long term will be based at least 90% on how his team performs and how big of a role he plays in that success. If he signs a big contract and doesn't live up to it, he'll be reviled. If he plays pretty well for most of the duration of the contract but the O's don't win the world series he'll be remembered as a good player but not a champion. No matter where you are you only become a legend by accomplishing legendary feats.

Hey blueberryale77.... I too am a Retriever!

He'll get his 15 minutes to the extreme if he comes to Baltimore, but wherever he goes, whether or not he achieves legend status in the long term will be based at least 90% on how his team performs and how big of a role he plays in that success. If he signs a big contract and doesn't live up to it, he'll be reviled. If he plays pretty well for most of the duration of the contract but the O's don't win the world series he'll be remembered as a good player but not a champion. No matter where you are you only become a legend by accomplishing legendary feats.

Heroes get remembered, but Legends never die!

Belkast,

I thank you so much for your updates. However, your last update has forced me to become glued to this PC. Seriously, I am afraid to leave and carry out my work duties... or any other duties, for that matter... please give an indication if I have time to run out to the Bank and get back without the poo-poo hitting the fan?

Archived