Teixeira Watch: Part VII- Owner Says Sox Are Out

adjones10

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to be "that guy," but I saw the Henry news on ESPN last night, just getting on the interweb now to read what the insiders have to say about this. Can someone give me a quick synopsis of what Belkast, et al have to say about this news? Everyone seems pretty optimistic from the lst couple pages..

edit: whoops, someone beat me to it. i'm up to speed now.

TinCup, thanks for the info! I will strongly consider this moving forward - want to see how it is on here after the Tex things blows over... but I am a total baseball geek, love nothing more than shooting the poop about the Orioles...

Once the Tex thing happens & he signs with us ;)...Access will be restricted to plus members. You waont be able to post for a while once that happens.Tony warned of this days ago. Dude seriuosly spend the few bucks while you still can.:)

To be clear, he didn't specify press conference. He just said "announcement".

True, I was trying to go off of what my fried mess of a brain was trying to relay to my hands to type. This Tex stuff is worse than any drug on the market. It burns more brain cells than anything illegal.:laughlol::laughlol:

Sorry to be "that guy," but I saw the Henry news on ESPN last night, just getting on the interweb now to read what the insiders have to say about this. Can someone give me a quick synopsis of what Belkast, et al have to say about this news? Everyone seems pretty optimistic from the lst couple pages..

edit: whoops, someone beat me to it. i'm up to speed now.

He said "expect news soon. The he said, she said will be over soon." Something like that.

Why don't you have a "Plus Member Since..." under your name? PM someone and let them know if you are indeed a plus member.

I don't know why it doesn't say it, but I can see the plus content and my debit card is getting charged for it, so I know I must be one. :)

Archived