Teixeira Watch: Part VII- Owner Says Sox Are Out

adjones10

The Angels and Nationals scare me, definitly approaching this with guarded optimism, but did the Washington Post report today that said we are a distant fourth not scare anyone?

Not at all. Nobody knows our "wow" offer except for the Sux now IMO...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Angels and Nationals scare me, definitly approaching this with guarded optimism, but did the Washington Post report today that said we are a distant fourth not scare anyone?

not one bit. i wouldn't put too much stock in what all the newspapers are sayin at this point. no one knows for sure exactly what's going on.

The reason for optimism despite all the negative media reports is the fact that AM has no leaks in his FO. Plus, Belkast's constant optimism.

Not any more than it scared me to hear ESPN not even mention us still being in the running. Which is to say, it didn't scare me at all.

I haven't posted in close to three years, but I finally signed up for a plus membership a few days ago, so I just wanted to post in one of these historic Tex threads before it was old news. Here's to hoping he's an Oriole by tomorrow.

Good to have you back man.

Archived