Sunday afternoon in Fenway Park

SteveA

1 minute ago, LA2 said:

Anyone up in the 'pen? Sedlock's over 60 pitches. Or do you think Hydde just lets him take one for the team (esp since he's temporary call-up and there's tomorrow's game to win)?

Just showed Diplan throwing as I was about to make a time for Chris Owings to warm up joke.

Orioles Bats (Houck through 2 IP in 14 pitches) have done what they can to signal everyone's ready to call it a day.   The Red Sox may have some Run Differential business to conduct.

• Haha 1

I wore my 70s O's cap (black bill, orange front, cartoon bird) to a music festival last night. During a slow moment, the food truck guy motioned for me to come over. He said, pointing to my cap, "they sure are hard to pull for." I nodded. But I tried to give him the reasons why they are fun to watch now.

I bet he's feeling like a damned genius today. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

I wore my 70s O's cap (black bill, orange front, cartoon bird) to a music festival last night. During a slow moment, the food truck guy motioned for me to come over. He said, pointing to my cap, "they sure are hard to pull for." I nodded. But I tried to give him the reasons why they are fun to watch now.

I bet he's feeling like a damned genius today. 

Today is still only one loss, although it feels like 3.

10 hours ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Today is still only one loss, although it feels like 3.

Yeah, I know. And you're right. Preaching to the choir. I'm one of the biggest supporters of the rebuild. But my joke was he's feeling like he won the argument. I can't even feel like I get a joke right. World 2 - NashLumber 0. 

I did not anticipate having a “rubber match” on day four of this series, coming into it.  Today was ugly, but to be all even at this point is still okay with me. 

Just don’t let this start to become the way we play now.  I was just getting to where I really enjoyed watching them play for the first time in years!

• Upvote 2