Gunnar Henderson is now MLBs Top Prospect per Baseball America

Roll Tide

18 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

The best part of any messageboard is arguing about if  a topic is in the right section or thread and chastising the people who put it in the supposedly wrong place.  You don't really even need baseball content when you have that.

Or when the appropriate time is to show appreciation for a beloved Oriole.

18 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

Agreed. Because, heaven knows those of us here who are men are generally tidy, organized and neat creatures in all parts of our lives. 

Some of us married women who wouldn't put up with that stuff and trained us in the ways of cleanliness and organization.

My computer desktop has like three icons.  Anything more and I lose my mind.  I see people who have icons on every square inch of their screen and just assume they're a mess in all aspects of life.

But I can do without the messageboard police telling me a thread is too prospect-centric to be on the main board.  That's a step too far!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DrungoHazewood said:

The best part of any messageboard is arguing about if  a topic is in the right section or thread and chastising the people who put it in the supposedly wrong place.  You don't really even need baseball content when you have that.

I don’t really disagree with you but this board has a tendency to get cluttered with very similar threads.  Actually good threads get pushed down the site because we have 7 threads about the lineup or how this team is a contender or whatever.

I think having some level of order and organization makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Sports Guy said:

I don’t really disagree with you but this board has a tendency to get cluttered with very similar threads.  Actually good threads get pushed down the site because we have 7 threads about the lineup or how this team is a contender or whatever.

I think having some level of order and organization makes sense. 

OK, loser

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DrungoHazewood said:

My computer desktop has like three icons.  Anything more and I lose my mind.  I see people who have icons on every square inch of their screen and just assume they're a mess in all aspects of life.

My computer desktop has so many icons they are layered on top of each other.

Also, Gunnar is so good he deserves two threads on this topic.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DrungoHazewood said:

Some of us married women who wouldn't put up with that stuff and trained us in the ways of cleanliness and organization.

But I can do without the messageboard police telling me a thread is too prospect-centric to be on the main board.  That's a step too far!

I'm "the neat one" who is unreasonably organized and almost an obsessive planner at my house. I get razzed for it by my two teen daughters and my wife.