Wednesday, August 10 -- Orioles go for sweep vs Toronto & can move into official wild card position with a win, if weather allows

SteveA

Amateur weatherman here.

I just put Baltimore on my weather app. The app is pretty accurate. I’m thinking they might start a little after 8:00 and get in a few innings before another delay between 9-10. Resume around 11:00 and finish around 1:00 am. 

“Could” be a long night. 

3 minutes ago, Paul in Virginia said:

I remember playing a cassette tape of that album in my car mile after mile.  When was that, the mid-late 80s?  Thanks for taking me back.

edit maybe 1994. I didn’t look it up. 

Edited by Fiver6565
  • Thanks 1

wunderground.com is showing 92% chance of rain at 8pm, 71% chance of rain at 9pm and 52% chance of rain at 10pm.

Not sure how long they are willing to wait before calling the game, but the weather will break it might be too late. Also the Orioles have a game in Boston Thursday night before going to Tampa. 

https://www.wunderground.com/hourly/us/md/baltimore/39.29,-76.61

1 hour ago, eddie83 said:

Would not hurt my feelings if this game gets called. Big weekend in Tampa. I know one game in Boston tomorrow but having an off day this week could be beneficial. 

Why are they playing in Boston tomorrow? I assumed make-up game but I don't see that on the schedule. 

2 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Not that wet in Richmond Va.  Always looks like its going to rain every day or two, then just a short rain for a half hour or so.  Only a few big rains this summer here.

It has been consistent, slow moving storms that land directly on our property and just POUR.