Home vs. road in 2021 and 2022, and the real improvement in all aspects of the team

Frobby

• Frobby changed the title to Home vs. road in 2021 and 2022, and the real improvement in all aspects of the team
2 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

I've seen numerous posts on Twitter lately saying things like "it's amazing that the O's had the same offense as last year but the pitching got way, way, way better." I've subtly reminded a few of them of the new park configuration and the league-wide humidor.

I’m sure you were “subtle”.  😁

1 hour ago, Sports Guy said:

Frobby just wrote a 1000 word essay with the conclusion being that the team significantly improved after winning 30 more games than last year.

In Frobby’s next post, he’s going to tell us about the science that he used to discover that water is wet.  😀😂

22 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I’m sure you were “subtle”.  😁

SG's got jokes!  Who is this guy?

@Frobbythank you for the breakdown. 

3 hours ago, Just Regular said:

Thanks as always!    Do you have handy in your files how many of the 30 Clubs were able to improve on offense at all considering league-wide down 61-62 runs was par for the course?    

I only looked at the AL, which for this purpose is appropriate because the NL instituted the DH this year so any comparison to last year would be distorted by that.  In the AL, I think the only other teams that improved offensively were the Yankees (+96 runs) and the Rangers (+82).   Every other AL team except the Orioles was down.  

• Thanks 1