The MLB Playoffs General Game Thread

Moose Milligan

Much like the Zach game against Toronto, our offense was not scoring again that night no matter who we brought in.  We could not touch Liriano or anyone else.  

Tampa was the same way today.  They were not scoring no matter what.  Glad they are gone because they bore the crap out of me.  

18 minutes ago, JR Oriole said:

Much like the Zach game against Toronto, our offense was not scoring again that night no matter who we brought in.  We could not touch Liriano or anyone else.  

Tampa was the same way today.  They were not scoring no matter what.  Glad they are gone because they bore the crap out of me.  

What's more interesting about the Guardians?

3 hours ago, Just Regular said:

Peter Fairbanks was about the best reliever in the league the second half, walked like 3 guys all season, enters on a 50-degree October afternoon, walks the first two guys he faces, says "I can't feel my hand", and is out of the game.

At Driveline, it is always 72 degrees, just like in the dome right?

Don't know why they pulled Glasnow in the first place. He had not pitched much this season, but was going strong: 5 IP, 63 pitches, 2 hits, 0 BBs.

On to the next Eastern rival, "CF" George Springer (aged 33 years, 19 days today) just used some of the juice left in him to try for a well-struck ball but came up just short.    

Gausman still sitting pretty up 4-1 in the middle innings as Robbie Ray was not able to make TOR look bad for letting him walk.

Wow a MEGA collision bw Springer and Bichette in CF. 3 run double and Mariners have tied it 9-9. Springer has to be carted off and Bichette looks to have an arm injury.

Don't wish ill will on anyone but seeing Rogers Centre in stunned silence is OUTSTANDING

1 hour ago, LA2 said:

Don't know why they pulled Glasnow in the first place. He had not pitched much this season, but was going strong: 5 IP, 63 pitches, 2 hits, 0 BBs.

He didn't go more than 3 innings in his minor league rehabs,and he went 3 innings and I think 3.1 innings in his two starts once he came off the IL.  So he already has pitched significantly more today than in any start this Year