Opening Day weather in Boston

Going Underground

It is opening day!!!  Where I live in PA it will be 48˚, but It will be sunny and 70˚ on my sofa in my sunroom.  That is all that matters to me.  That, and they better play well and get the first win.

Edited by harp6
  • Upvote 1

Weather?  What weather?  From Roch:

Kyle Gibson couldn’t care less about any of it. While others lament or curse the frigid conditions, trying to laugh about it with teeth chattering, Gibson poses a reminder to a visitor at his spring training locker.

“I’m from Indiana,” he says.

Gibson walked only one batter in exhibition games and also exhibited pinpoint control of the narrative.  

“I actually like the cold,” said Gibson, the Opening Day starter who pitched in college for the University of Missouri.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Weather?  What weather?  From Roch:

Kyle Gibson couldn’t care less about any of it. While others lament or curse the frigid conditions, trying to laugh about it with teeth chattering, Gibson poses a reminder to a visitor at his spring training locker.

“I’m from Indiana,” he says.

Gibson walked only one batter in exhibition games and also exhibited pinpoint control of the narrative.  

“I actually like the cold,” said Gibson, the Opening Day starter who pitched in college for the University of Missouri.

Kluber is from Alabama. We got this. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Moshagge3 said:

Are you sure the rain wasn't at 1AM and 2AM this morning? Weather.com says 0% chance of rain all the way to Friday night. Still way too cold for baseball, though.

Yes that was the case and my mistake. I read the weather report wrong lol. But they are calling for rain on Saturday and Sunday with a high probability.