Saturday April 1: Orioles vs Red Sox

SteveA

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

MASN should start running commercials for blood pressure medications this year. I'm going to need it if every game is pins and needle like the first two so far.

It would be much better than the constant stream of Judge and Stanton highlights MLB.com plays began innings. 

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

The pitching sucks but the outfield defense has been piss poor pathetic. These guys act like it’s the first time they’ve been in a MLB outfield. No awareness, don’t know where the wall is WTF. 

Worst outfield defense I have seen since Curt Blefary lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

I have never seen an outfielder botch a fly ball in the way that Hays just did. And I know he’s had a great day at the plate but now he’s going to try to swing for the fences in order to make up for it. 

Gotta swing for a triple to make up for it. 

Just now, Morgan423 said:

Let's score more runs.  I have a better chance of getting hit by lightning four times next week that the bullpen has of holding this one run lead the rest of the game.

Absolutely.. 8 runs not winning this game .. heck 15 may not 

Just now, eddie83 said:

Yes. There before multiple times. Other places as well. 

Boston is super tough place to play with the low stands.  Even when there is little wind on the field, it plays crazy because ball goes above the height of stands and does some weird stuff up there sometimes.