Apr 7th game vs Yankees Home Opener

Tony-OH

Just now, NCRaven said:

I refuse to care about cutting Cordero.  More concerned that Kremer is not pitching to a major league level.

Absolutely. Cordero is not very good but Kremer is not looking like the gut from the 2nd half of last year. 

Just now, Tony-OH said:

I'll be honest, I'd rather Stowers be in AAA and Cordero collecting dust if this was the plan for Stowers all along. 

exactly, might as well had Cordero sitting on the bench and let Stowers play everyday in AAA even though Stowers doesnt need it, still dumb founded with the use of Stowers. 

1 minute ago, NCRaven said:

I refuse to care about cutting Cordero.  More concerned that Kremer is not pitching to a major league level.

Absolutely. Cordero is not very good but Kremer is not looking like the guy from the 2nd half of last year. 

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Yeah, a real crud effort by Kremer. Not everyone can handle big gamed or days. 

Not trying to make excuses for him, but he clearly developed a blister last inning that was messing with his grip.   He fell off a cliff right after he started visibly reacting to it.