Apr 7th game vs Yankees Home Opener

Tony-OH

2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Did you see the stats?  Bullpen has a .218 BAA, and 6 walks in 26 innings before Gillaspie entered.  That is not a dumpster fire.  But Gillaspie is one of these guys whose command just blows some days and this was one of them. 

That's a little like the guy who drowns in a lake whose average depth is 2 inches. Some of the relievers have real good numbers, and some have bad numbers. The average is OK, but when your starters don't last long you've got to use the whole bullpen, noy just the guys who are pitching well.

https://www.mlb.com/stats/pitching/baltimore-orioles?split=rp&playerPool=ALL&sortState=asc

8 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Did you see the stats?  Bullpen has a .218 BAA, and 6 walks in 26 innings before Gillaspie entered.  That is not a dumpster fire.  But Gillaspie is one of these guys whose command just blows some days and this was one of them. 

But he’s the first option in a one run game vs the Yankees after the team had a day off?

8 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I hate this gambling stuff being pushed by Kevin Brown.  

I get the feeling it's really not his thing either but he has to do it for the sponsor.  I don't sense much enthusiasm and he is a guy who you can usually tell when he is actually enthusiastic about something.  (Disclaimer: based on previous observation, I have no sound today).